Tuesday, July 11, 2006

You Really Move Me


This is my pixel-art drawing of this week's Illustration Friday topic, "Skyline." It was also about time for me to put up another animation cycle on this thing, so I also did a sprite animation of myself walking. To see these two items combined, just click on the image below.



(The above animation requires Flash 8 )

If you're asking yourself what the point of this "game" is, there isn't one. I was just messing around with animating myself in sprites. Enjoy!

4 comments:

° said...

like ur bright colors in this nice illo

Suzan said...

Love the scene. Great walk cycle.

Anonymous said...

When I playing the game, I was worried it was trick and that I was going to get hit by a car! Luckly, I made it to the other side in good health.

Nice pixel art and animation!

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

hehe...cool. I love the scene.